2019 Jaguar F-PACE Seating Capacity
The 2019 Jaguar F-PACE seats up to five passengers for your Hoboken drives, and tons of features to make everyone more comfortable, from Jaguar F-PACE ventilated seats to power reclining buttons and more. Explore the Jaguar F-PACE seating at Jaguar Englewood then schedule a test drive with your local authorized Jaguar retailer to experience this luxury SUV in person!
Jaguar F-PACE Dimensions
As the largest in the Jaguar SUV lineup, this performance SUV will give you plenty of space for Weehawken commutes, road trips, and more:
- Cargo Space (Rear Seats Up/Down) — 33.5 cubic feet/63.5 cubic feet
- Front/Rear Head Room — 37.8 inches/37.5 inches
- Front/Rear Legroom — 40.3 inches/37.2 inches
- Front/Rear Shoulder Room — 57.7 inches/55.8 inches
Jaguar F-PACE Seating Features
The 2019 F-PACE interior is designed to bring its passengers the utmost comfort no matter which seat they occupy, with standard features like Luxtec upholstery in Ebony or Latte, and optional grained leather, perforated Windsor leather, or performance seats. Standard features the F-PACE interior can offer each passenger on Fort Lee drives include:
- Front Seats — The F-PACE base trim comes with 10-way power front seats with power lumbar for the driver and front passenger.
- Dual-Zone Climate Control — Get better control and comfort from any seat, especially with the rear passenger air vents. For an upgrade, you can even get four-zone climate control.
- 40:20:40 Rear Seating Configuration — Adapt to any combination of cargo and passengers with fold-flat rear seats. The middle seat can fold down to become an armrest for the rear passengers.
- Sliding Panoramic Glass Roof — Get an airy cabin fee with the standard glass roof open or closed. The glass is specially tinted to prevent overheating and to protect your privacy.
When you start adding optional features or graduating to higher F-PACE trim levels, the seats become even more pampering and high-tech:
- Optional Heated and Ventilated Seats — On lower trims, you can opt for the Cold Weather Package to enjoy heated front and rear seats, or enjoy standard heated/ventilated front seats and heated rear seats on the F-PACE SVR special vehicle operations configuration.
- Optional Performance Seats — In the front seats, adjustable side bolsters allow for better support when taking a fast corner.
- Optional Meridian™ Surround Sound System — Enjoy concert-like audio even in the rear seats, with the available Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 17 speakers and 825 watts. Use your InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system to adjust the sound however you like.
- Optional Power Reclining Rear Seats — Get the ideal seating position at the touch of a button.
- Seating Accessories — Enhance your F-PACE enjoyment with accessories like the Rear Seat Convenience Package with seatback storage and hanger attachments, or make sure your seats are pristine with the Car Care cleaning package.
Sit Inside the Jaguar F-PACE at Jaguar Englewood
Learn more about the F-PACE by comparing it to the Jaguar E-PACE or the Audi Q5 and when you are ready to make a decision, find a new Jaguar F-PACE for sale or for lease at Jaguar Englewood near West New York. You can also narrow your search by exploring our black F-PACE inventory in Englewood.
If you’re interested in electric models, check out the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE dimensions, too.
Learn More at Jaguar Englewood
It’s easy to fall in love with the 2019 Jaguar XJ interior. Although the current XJ is nearing the end of its run, you’ll find that the Jaguar XJ design feels at once innovative and classic. Don’t just take our word for it! Explore standard and available features below, and then contact us to find…
The 2020 Jaguar XE will be available soon in Englewood. Depending on which new Jaguar XE trim you choose, you may enjoy up to 25 mpg city and 34 mpg highway. Learn more here about this luxury sedan’s fuel economy and other performance specs that impact your fuel efficiency on your trips around Hoboken. Browse…
The 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE design paints a clear and complete picture of where Jaguar has been, and where they’re going to go next. That’s the consensus among drivers and enthusiasts who’ve gotten up close and personal with the latest Jaguar F-TYPE interior. Before you see it out on the roads near Hoboken and Weehawken, explore…