2019 Jaguar F-PACE Seating Capacity
The 2019 Jaguar F-PACE seats up to five passengers for your Jersey City drives, and tons of features to make everyone more comfortable, from Jaguar F-PACE ventilated seats to power reclining buttons and more. Explore the Jaguar F-PACE seating at Jaguar Englewood then schedule a test drive with your local authorized Jaguar retailer to experience this luxury SUV in person!
Jaguar F-PACE Dimensions
As the largest in the Jaguar SUV lineup, this performance SUV will give you plenty of space for Fort Lee commutes, road trips, and more:
- Cargo Space (Rear Seats Up/Down) — 33.5 cubic feet/63.5 cubic feet
- Front/Rear Head Room — 37.8 inches/37.5 inches
- Front/Rear Legroom — 40.3 inches/37.2 inches
- Front/Rear Shoulder Room — 57.7 inches/55.8 inches
Jaguar F-PACE Seating Features
The 2019 F-PACE interior is designed to bring its passengers the utmost comfort no matter which seat they occupy, with standard features like Luxtec upholstery in Ebony or Latte, and optional grained leather, perforated Windsor leather, or performance seats. Standard features the F-PACE interior can offer each passenger on New York City drives include:
- Front Seats — The F-PACE base trim comes with 10-way power front seats with power lumbar for the driver and front passenger.
- Dual-Zone Climate Control — Get better control and comfort from any seat, especially with the rear passenger air vents. For an upgrade, you can even get four-zone climate control.
- 40:20:40 Rear Seating Configuration — Adapt to any combination of cargo and passengers with fold-flat rear seats. The middle seat can fold down to become an armrest for the rear passengers.
- Sliding Panoramic Glass Roof — Get an airy cabin fee with the standard glass roof open or closed. The glass is specially tinted to prevent overheating and to protect your privacy.
When you start adding optional features or graduating to higher F-PACE trim levels, the seats become even more pampering and high-tech:
- Optional Heated and Ventilated Seats — On lower trims, you can opt for the Cold Weather Package to enjoy heated front and rear seats, or enjoy standard heated/ventilated front seats and heated rear seats on the F-PACE SVR special vehicle operations configuration.
- Optional Performance Seats — In the front seats, adjustable side bolsters allow for better support when taking a fast corner.
- Optional Meridian™ Surround Sound System — Enjoy concert-like audio even in the rear seats, with the available Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 17 speakers and 825 watts. Use your InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system to adjust the sound however you like.
- Optional Power Reclining Rear Seats — Get the ideal seating position at the touch of a button.
- Seating Accessories — Enhance your F-PACE enjoyment with accessories like the Rear Seat Convenience Package with seatback storage and hanger attachments, or make sure your seats are pristine with the Car Care cleaning package.
Sit Inside the Jaguar F-PACE at Jaguar Englewood
Learn more about the F-PACE by comparing it to the Jaguar E-PACE or the Audi Q5 and when you are ready to make a decision, find a new Jaguar F-PACE for sale or for lease at Jaguar Englewood near Weehawken. You can also narrow your search by exploring our black F-PACE inventory in Englewood.
If you’re interested in electric models, check out the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE dimensions, too.
Learn More at Jaguar Englewood
The 2023 Jaguar I-PACE HSE starts at $71,300 MSRP—and since this year’s model is only offered in one trim level, that’s the only Jaguar I-PACE MSRP that you’ll need to know. Of course, you’ll almost certainly have questions about what you’ll receive if you decide to invest in a new I-PACE of your own. Our…
The latest Jaguar XF design debuted after comprehensive updates for model-year 2021—and this luxury sedan has continued to impress with a stunning suite of features and one of the most spacious trunks in the segment. Plus, it’s far from the most expensive model in this highly competitive market. If you’re ready to get up close…
Stepping into the 2023 Jaguar F-PACE interior is an experience that you won’t soon forget! This model is technically classed as a compact SUV, but it provides ample room for up to five passengers with plenty of space to spare for cargo. Naturally, the F-PACE also comes fully loaded with advanced technology features and amenities!…