2019 Jaguar XE vs. 2019 Jaguar XF
Jaguar Sound System w/ HD Radio™
380w Meridian Sound System
Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™
If you are in Hoboken or Weehawken shopping for your next luxury car that delivers serious performance, consider the 2019 Jaguar XE or the 2019 Jaguar XF. Compare the Jaguar XE vs. Jaguar XF at Jaguar Englewood in terms of price, trims, performance, and more.
XF or XE: Price Points & Configurations
The Jaguar XE starting price is lower as the entry-level Jaguar sedan, but the Jaguar XF gives you two body style options–a luxury sedan and a luxury station wagon option for extra space.
2019 Jaguar XE:
- Starting at $36,995 MSRP, the XE offers eight trim levels in the sports sedan body style.
- The XE offers 16.1 cubic feet of cargo volume in the trunk.
- The top trim is the Jaguar XE Portfolio, which starts at $57,590 MSRP.
- Choose from 4 exterior paint colors: 2 standard Solid colors and 2 optional Metallic colors.
2019 Jaguar XF:
- Starting at $49,965 MSRP, the Jaguar XF offers seven total trim levels to choose from.
- There are five XF Sedan trim levels with 19.1 cubic feet of cargo space.
- There are two trim levels for the XF Sportbrake (wagon style), which provides 69.7 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats folded down.
- The top trim is the Jaguar XF X Sportbrake, which starts at $71,215 MSRP.
- Choose from 12 exterior paint colors: 2 standard Solid colors, 8 optional Metallic colors, and 2 Premium Metallic colors.
XF or XE: Performance Options
Both the Jaguar XE and Jaguar XF come with some similar engine offerings, but the higher you go in trim levels you’ll see a wider array of options and engine types. Engines available on either the 2019 XE or XF Sedan include rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive choices, and you can even choose a diesel engine for improved fuel economy:
- 2.0L 247-hp turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with RWD & AWD options
- 28 combined mpg for either XE drivetrain / 28 combined mpg with XF RWD, 27 combined mpg with XF AWD
- 2.0L 180-hp turbocharged 4-cylinder diesel engine with RWD & AWD options
- 36 combined mpg with XE RWD, 34 combined mpg with XE AWD / 35 combined mpg with XF RWD, 34 combined mpg with XF AWD
- 2.0L 296-hp turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with RWD (27 combined mpg) & AWD (25 combined mpg) options
- 27 combined mpg with XE RWD, 25 combined mpg with XE AWD / 26 combined mpg with XF RWD, 25 combined mpg with XF AWD
If you are considering the Jaguar XE, there is also a supercharged engine available:
- XE: 3.0L 380-hp supercharged V6 engine with RWD & AWD
If the XF appeals to you, there are even more engine types, each equipped with all-wheel drive
- XF Sedan: 3.0L 380-hp V6 supercharged engine with AWD only
- XF Sportbrake: 296-hp turbocharged engine with AWD only
- XF Sportbrake: 380-hp V6 supercharged engine with AWD only
XF or XE: Standard Features
Whether you choose the XF or XE for your Fort Lee drives, you’ll be able to take advantage of standard features including the Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™ with 10-inch touchscreen and Jaguar InControl Remote & Protect™ safety features. To choose your favorite sedan, explore some different standard features each model offers:
- 2019 Jaguar XE Features: Rear camera, 10-way power front seats, Jaguar Sound System with HD Radio™, power tilt and slide glass moonroof
- 2019 Jaguar XF Features: Rear camera parking aid with guidelines, power-folding auto-dimming heated rearview mirrors, 40/20/40 split rear-folding seat, 380w Meridian Sound System, bright metal pedals
Looking for a little something extra? You’ll want to take a closer look at our Jaguar XF lease offers and the Jaguar XJ interior too.
Find Your Luxury Car at Jaguar Englewood
When you are ready to take home a new Jaguar XE or Jaguar XF for sale, visit Jaguar Englewood. While you’re taking a test drive, you can experience the advanced technology of the Jaguar InControl® infotainment system and more!