2019 Jaguar XJ Configurations
The new Jaguar XJ offers six trims, four powertrains, and a list of standard features including active ventilated and heated front seats, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound system, and a 10-inch Touch Pro™ interface with Navigation, Remote & Protect™, and more. Check out the XJ configurations and prices, then schedule a test drive at Jaguar Englewood to experience the luxury for yourself. Our dealership is just a short drive from Hoboken or Weehawken.
Jaguar XJ Trim Levels and Wheelbase Options
First things first: You’ll need to choose between the XJ sedan’s two wheelbase options. The standard model (119.4 inches, 202.0 inches overall length, 38.9 inches rear seat legroom) is available in two configurations, while the model with longer wheelbase (124.3 inches, 206.9 inches overall length, 44.1 inches rear seat legroom) can be had in four different packages.
Take a closer look at the standard-wheelbase configurations here:
- XJ R-Sport: Features R-Sport exterior Black accents, adaptive full LED Headlights with LED signature and auto high-beam assist, 12.3-inch interactive driver display, and a blind spot monitor.
- XJ Supercharged: Features perforated soft grain leather seats with Diamond Sew Pattern Quilting, 18-way power front seats with massage, four-zone climate control, and an electronic locking rear differential.
Considering one of the Jaguar XJ trim levels with a longer wheelbase? Explore your options here:
- XJL Portfolio: Builds upon the XJ Supercharged features with an electric rear side window, rear window sunblinds, and illuminated rear vanity mirrors.
- XJ50: Brings 50th Anniversary Special Edition badging, Gloss Shadow Walnut veneer, aluminum gearshift paddles, a 360° Surround Camera, bright metal pedals, and a black grille.
- XJL Supercharged: Shares key features with the XJ Supercharged standard wheelbase.
- XJR575: Features exclusive tread plates, perforated leather sports seats, gloss black accents, red brake calipers, quad pipe sports exhaust, hood louvers, and a carbon fiber engine cover.
No matter which configuration Englewood area drivers select, they’ll enjoy a luxurious XJ interior with 15.2 cubic feet of cargo space and 41.5 inches of front legroom for an open and spacious cabin feel. Any of the many Jaguar XJ trim levels will keep you riding in comfort and in style, whether you’re staying local in Fort Lee or venturing out on a road trip.
Jaguar XJ Engines
Your first option is a 340-hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine with rear wheel drive, 332 lb-ft of torque, and a 5.7-second 0-60 time. It’s available with each of the following:
- XJ R-Sport for $76,000 MSRP
- XJ Portfolio for $85,500 MSRP
- XJ50 for $88,200 MSRP
The same engine can be had with all-wheel drive on each of the configurations listed above:
- XJ R-Sport for $79,000 MSRP
- XJ Portfolio for $88,500 MSRP
- XJ50 for $91,200 MSRP
Looking for a little something extra? Consider the 470-hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine with rear wheel drive, 424 lb-ft of torque, and a 4.9-second 0-60 time. It’s available with the:
- XJ Supercharged for $93,900 MSRP
- XJL Supercharged for $97,200 MSRP
- XJ50 for $99,900 MSRP
There’s also the range-topping 575-hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine. It comes with rear wheel drive and 517 lb-ft of torque, and can take you from 0-60 mph in just 4.2 seconds. It’s only available on the Jaguar XJR575, for a price of $123,300 MSRP.
Explore the Jaguar XJ Configurations at Jaguar Englewood!
Whether you’ve learned about Jaguar XJ configurations and determined it is the model for you or you’re opting for another new Jaguar model, the team at Jaguar Englewood is here to help. Our finance department can assist you in applying for financing or calculating monthly payments online. As your dedicated local Jaguar dealer, Jaguar Englewood is standing by to serve the Englewood community. Contact us today to schedule a test drive.