2020 Jaguar F-TYPE vs. 2019 Chevrolet Corvette
575 hp 5.0L supercharged V8
If you are researching sports cars in Jersey City to get ready for your next purchase, consider the 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE or the 2019 Chevy Corvette Stingray. Which one should you choose? Compare the Jaguar F-TYPE vs. Chevrolet Corvette in terms of performance options, interior features, and exterior features to find out which one has what you are looking for. Then browse our inventory to find a new Jaguar F-TYPE for sale at your local authorized Jaguar retailer!
Corvette or F-TYPE: Engine Options
2020 Jaguar F-TYPE – Five Engine Options
- The standard Jaguar F-TYPE engine is a 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that delivers 296 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque.
- The most powerful option is a 5.0L supercharged V8 engine with an eight-speed ‘Quickshift’ ZF transmission and all-wheel drive that delivers 575 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque. It has a top speed of 200 mph, and it goes from 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds.
Additional F-TYPE engine options include:
- 340 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine with 332 lb-ft of torque
- 380 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine with 339 lb-ft of torque
- 550 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine with 502 lb-ft of torque
2019 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray – One Engine Option
The 6.2L V8 DI engine paired with a seven-speed manual transmission is the only option available across the Corvette Stingray configurations. It delivers 460 hp and 465 lb-ft of torque, and it goes from 0-60 mph in 3.6 seconds.
Corvette or F-TYPE: Interior Features
- 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE: This performance vehicle seats two in the coupe or the convertible for fun rides around Fort Lee. The interior has large analog dials, a sporty three-spoke steering wheel with controls, and paddle shifters on the automatic models. The seats are made of light magnesium with a streamlined design, and the center console is easy to use, while the available Configurable Ambient Interior Lighting sets the mood.
- 2019 Chevrolet Corvette: The Corvette also seats two passengers. Colored Mulan leather seating is available as an upgrade on the base model, and colored Napa leather seating is an upgrade on the top trim. This vehicle also has steering-wheel mounted controls.
Corvette or F-TYPE: Exterior Features & Specs
- 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE: The Jaguar F-TYPE has a turning circle of 35.1 feet and a ground clearance of 42.9 inches (fully laden). The front wheel track is 62.9 inches, and the rear wheel track is 64.9 inches. It’s available with 18- or 20-inch wheels, LED headlights, taillights, and LED ‘J’ blade daytime running lights, and your choice of an aluminum roof, a panoramic glass roof, or a carbon fiber roof to enjoy in New York City.
- 2019 Chevrolet Corvette: The Chevy Corvette has a front track width of 63 inches and a rear track width of 61.7 inches. It has a standard body-color carbon-fiber roof panel, standard five-split spoke, silver-painted aluminum wheels, and standard high-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps.
Test Drive a Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe or Convertible
Learn more about the Jaguar technologies that are ready to enhance your New York City or Fort Lee drives in models like the F-TYPE. Then when you are ready to take this model home, contact us to visit the Jaguar Englewood showroom and experience the power, luxury, and thrill of the F-TYPE for yourself, or browse our used Jaguar F-TYPE models for an even better deal!
If you like the look and feel of the 2020 F-TYPE, you’ll find even more to love when you look through the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE interior.