2020 Jaguar XE MPG
The 2020 Jaguar XE will be available soon in Englewood. Depending on which new Jaguar XE trim you choose, you may enjoy up to 25 mpg city and 34 mpg highway. Learn more here about this luxury sedan’s fuel economy and other performance specs that impact your fuel efficiency on your trips around Hoboken. Browse our current inventory of Jaguar XE models and let us know if you have any questions.
2020 Jaguar XE Fuel Economy
The 2020 Jaguar XE has two available trims: the Jaguar XE S and the Jaguar XE R-Dynamic S. Both models come standard with automatic transmissions, a 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, and 16.6-gallon fuel tanks.
Weehawken drivers can choose between a 247 hp engine or a 296 hp engine. Although both are the same size, your choice will impact the Jaguar XE fuel economy ratings. Learn more below:
2020 Jaguar XE S: Standard with rear-wheel drive, available to upgrade to all-wheel drive
- 247 hp @ 5,500 rpm, 269 lb-ft of torque @ 1,300 rpm
- EPA-estimated 25/34 city/highway mpg with rear-wheel drive
- EPA-estimated 24/34 city/highway mpg with all-wheel drive
- Top speed of 120 mph, accelerating from 0-60 mph in only 6.2 seconds
2020 Jaguar XE R-Dynamic S: Only available with Jaguar XE AWD
- 296 hp @ 5,500 rpm, 295 lb-ft of torque @ 1,500 rpm
- EPA-estimated 22/30 city/highway mpg with all-wheel drive
- Top speed of 120 mph, accelerating from 0-60 mph in 5.4 seconds
2020 Jaguar XE Fuel Economy Features
- Cruise Control and Speed Limiter: These two standard features work seamlessly together. You can set a maximum vehicle speed to enhance MPG and reduce the amount of energy-consuming braking and accelerating.
- Lightweight Aluminum Architecture: The light aluminum frame of the Jaguar XE sedan helps improve the Jaguar XE fuel economy while reducing CO2 emissions. This material enhances response times and acceleration, while still being durable.
- Aerodynamic Design: Whether you opt for an XE in white, red, or another color entirely, the sleek shape of the 2020 Jaguar XE lends itself to better fuel economy. It has a wider lower carriage for improved aerodynamics, with a drag coefficient as low as Cd 0.27.
- JaguarDrive Control™: Fort Lee drivers can select their preferred driving mode. Options include a fuel-efficient Eco mode.
Learn More About the Jaguar XE at Jaguar Englewood
Now that you know about the Jaguar XE MPG, contact Jaguar Englewood in Englewood if you’re ready to learn more. Our friendly team is always happy to answer your questions. Find a new Jaguar XE online today, and contact us if you have any questions.
Learn More with Jaguar Englewood
It’s easy to fall in love with the 2019 Jaguar XJ interior. Although the current XJ is nearing the end of its run, you’ll find that the Jaguar XJ design feels at once innovative and classic. Don’t just take our word for it! Explore standard and available features below, and then contact us to find…
The 2020 Jaguar XE will be available soon in Englewood. Depending on which new Jaguar XE trim you choose, you may enjoy up to 25 mpg city and 34 mpg highway. Learn more here about this luxury sedan’s fuel economy and other performance specs that impact your fuel efficiency on your trips around Hoboken. Browse…
The 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE design paints a clear and complete picture of where Jaguar has been, and where they’re going to go next. That’s the consensus among drivers and enthusiasts who’ve gotten up close and personal with the latest Jaguar F-TYPE interior. Before you see it out on the roads near Hoboken and Weehawken, explore…