2021 Jaguar F-TYPE Interior
The 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE design paints a clear and complete picture of where Jaguar has been, and where they’re going to go next. That’s the consensus among drivers and enthusiasts who’ve gotten up close and personal with the latest Jaguar F-TYPE interior. Before you see it out on the roads near Hoboken and Weehawken, explore this sports car’s striking amenities and appointments with our team.
Jaguar F-TYPE Design and Interior Features
The Jaguar F-TYPE design team has completely updated and restyled this sports car for the new model year, and the results combine the charm of classic Jaguar sports cars with some genuinely modern updates. Here’s what to look for in the cabin:
- 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display – Some fans will miss the F-TYPE interior’s old analog gauges–until they get behind the wheel and see the new 12.3-inch digital gauge cluster. This customizable and well-lit display puts true control at your fingertips.
- Jaguar F-TYPE Seating – All F-TYPE configurations come equipped with 12-way power-adjustable seating. In the base configuration, you’ll encounter Sport Seats with Grained Leather and Suedecloth facings. If you upgrade with a First Edition or F-TYPE R model, you’ll receive Windsor leather Performance seats instead.\
- Touch Pro™ Infotainment – The Touch Pro™ Infotainment returns to the Jaguar F-TYPE interior for 2020, with standard Connected Navigation Pro, Apple CarPlay™, and Android Auto™. It’s paired to a 380W Meridian™ Sound System.
Jaguar F-TYPE Interior Trim and Finishes
The arrangement of the Jaguar F-TYPE interior features is bound to get your heart pumping; every element directs attention towards the relationship between driver and machine. Whether you look to the double-contrast stitching or the subtle-yet-attention-grabbing controls, you’ll find that no inch of this vehicle has been overlooked.
That’s not all. You’ll receive even more striking appointments if you decide to upgrade:
- F-TYPE R-Dynamic– Whether you go with the F-TYPE Coupe or the F-TYPE Convertible, the R-Dynamic configuration adds a Delta aluminum center console and R-Dynamic treadplates, too.
- F-TYPE R – Customizable Premium Cabin Lighting, Metal tread plates, and a Linear Vee Aluminum console finisher will help you set any tone as you cruise through Fort Lee or West New York. The R-branded steering wheel is the icing on the cake.
- F-TYPE First Edition – No description of the Jaguar F-TYPE interior could be complete without mention of the available First Edition configuration, which offers an Engine Spin console finisher with First Edition script, aluminum gearshift paddles, Metal treadplates with First Edition branding, and Nubuck-edged carpeted floor mats.
Jaguar F-TYPE Interior Dimensions
The Jaguar F-TYPE is a two-passenger sports car, but that doesn’t mean that it’s uncomfortable, cramped, or inflexible. You and one passenger will be able to spread out with 42.8 inches of legroom, 36.8 inches of headroom, and 56.5 inches of shoulder room.
Even in convertible models, the smartly-designed trunk provides 7.3 cubic feet for cargo. Opt for the coupe instead, and you’ll enjoy 14.4 cubic feet of cargo space instead.
Experience the Jaguar F-TYPE for Yourself
If you really want to understand what makes the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE interior so special, you’ll need to visit Jaguar Englewood and see your favorite configuration in person. Check out our new F-TYPE inventory, explore our new Jaguar F-TYPE lease offers, and drive in to see us today.
More From Jaguar Englewood
It’s easy to fall in love with the 2019 Jaguar XJ interior. Although the current XJ is nearing the end of its run, you’ll find that the Jaguar XJ design feels at once innovative and classic. Don’t just take our word for it! Explore standard and available features below, and then contact us to find…
The 2020 Jaguar XE will be available soon in Englewood. Depending on which new Jaguar XE trim you choose, you may enjoy up to 25 mpg city and 34 mpg highway. Learn more here about this luxury sedan’s fuel economy and other performance specs that impact your fuel efficiency on your trips around Hoboken. Browse…
The 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE design paints a clear and complete picture of where Jaguar has been, and where they’re going to go next. That’s the consensus among drivers and enthusiasts who’ve gotten up close and personal with the latest Jaguar F-TYPE interior. Before you see it out on the roads near Hoboken and Weehawken, explore…
The Jaguar I-PACE was released to much fanfare in 2019. In the new year, this all-electric Jaguar SUV is continuing to distinguish itself as one of the smartest choices for the Hoboken area’s luxury drivers. Although its features and performance capabilities are certainly impressive, it’s the Jaguar I-PACE dimensions that provide the foundation for its…
The new Jaguar XJ offers six trims, four powertrains, and a list of standard features including active ventilated and heated front seats, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound system, and a 10-inch Touch Pro™ interface with Navigation, Remote & Protect™, and more. Check out the XJ configurations and prices, then schedule a test drive at Jaguar Englewood…