Jaguar vs. BMW: Which Brand Has More to Offer?
Is Jaguar better than BMW? If you’re looking for great coverage, long-lasting complimentary maintenance, and vehicles that excel in unexpected ways, you’re bound to answer “Yes!” We’ve brought together all the information you’ll need to compare Jaguar vs. BMW on a high level.
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
6 Years with No Mileage Limit
Up to 7 Years Total with No Mileage Limit
Up to 1 Additional Year After NVLW Expiration
24/7, Included with Warranty
24/7, Included with Warranty
Brand Comparison: Is Jaguar Better than BMW?
Before you see how the top vehicles from each of these brands go head-to-head, you should be familiar with some of the benefits that each manufacturer offers to its drivers. As seen below, Jaguar offers superior coverage for both new and CPO vehicles:
- New Vehicle Warranty Coverage: BMW offers ‘comprehensive’ New Vehicle Limited Warranty coverage for up to four years or 50,000 miles. That’s not quite as attractive as the Jaguar New Vehicle Limited Warranty, which lasts for five years or 60,000 miles. Both brands offer roadside assistance for the full duration of the warranty.
- Corrosion Coverage: BMW only protects against corrosion damage for up to one year or 12,000 miles. Jaguar covers your vehicle against corrosion for up to six years, with no mileage limit whatsoever.
- Complimentary Maintenance: Jaguar notches a major win by offering complimentary factory-recommended maintenance for up to five years or 60,000 miles, with all new vehicles. BMW Ultimate Care offers similar coverage, but only for three years or 36,000 miles.
- Certified Pre-Owned Qualifications: Vehicles up to six years old can qualify for the BMW brand’s CPO program, while the cutoff for the Jaguar program is five years.
- Certified Pre-Owned Protections: CPO warranty coverage for BMW vehicles only lasts for up to one year after the new model warranty expires–up to a maximum of five years from the initial in-service date. The Jaguar CPO program extends your coverage out to a maximum of seven years, with no mileage limit.
Eager to learn more? Explore the Jaguar EliteCare Advantage before you drive in from New York City or Weehawken.
Jaguar vs. BMW: Comparing Luxury Vehicles
Those who are still exploring their options should be familiar with the ways in which Jaguar sedans, SUVs, and sports cars win out over the competition. There’s a lot to keep in mind when you’re searching for the perfect vehicle, but we’ve covered the basics on four match-ups that are especially popular with Jersey City and Fort Lee drivers:
- Jaguar XF vs. BMW 5 Series – Those seeking a practical performance sedan will find it in the Jaguar XF. The XF offers more trunk space (17.8 vs. 14.0 cubic feet), standard remote start, and other covetable amenities that will cost you extra in the BMW.
- Jaguar E-PACE vs. BMW X3 – The E-PACE and the X3 are more or less evenly matched by the numbers, but the E-PACE offers standard all-wheel drive, an automatic transmission with more speeds, and a tighter turn radius.
- Jaguar F-PACE vs. BMW X5 – While the F-PACE isn’t quite as powerful as its rival as standard, the upper-level SVR offers more horsepower in a lighter, more nimble package.
- Jaguar F-TYPE vs. BMW M2 – Comparing the top-tier sports cars of both manufacturers, Jaguar wins by offering more engine options (3 vs. 1), a higher top speed (186 vs. 174 mph), and more of the infotainment features that drivers demand.
If you’re looking for more detailed head-to-head match-ups, explore some of our most popular comparisons online!
Experience the Jaguar Difference for Yourself
Comparing Jaguar vs. BMW is a great way to start your research, and driving in to Jaguar Englewood is a great way to start your next adventure. Of course, shopping online is even easier–and we’d love to come to you. Contact us today with any questions, or let us know which model has caught your eye.